Friday, August 23, 2019

8/23/19 - CAS(E) this Sketch - It's Your Birthday

Happy Friday - I went to lunch with my mom and Hunter and now chilling at home on a wonderful, sunny Friday afternoon. Today's card is using CASE this Sketch. When I saw the sketch, I knew I want to use my new stamp set and the happy birthday sentiment. The coloring is done with Stampin' Blends and I think I still need more practice on perfecting it. The card is quick and easy, I probably spend the most time cutting out the walrus. Hope you like this card today!





Challenge Used: CTS#336
Stamp Sets: We'll Walrus be Friends

Colors: Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White, Twinkle Twinkle DSP, Basic Gray
Others: Dimensional, Stampin' Blends (Pool Party, Smokey Slate, Daffodil Delight), Lace Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment