Wednesday, July 31, 2019

7/31/19 - #GDP200 - Friend

Happy Hump Day and last day of July. Ah... my birthday month is going to be officially over and it's been a good month to me, I think. Today's card is using Global Design Project Challenge. (CASE the DT). I decided to use the 3 elements that I see to put that on my creation. It's really hard to see but I actually used a very simple and fun technique called Rock and Roll to edge up the flower petals. I stamped it in Gorgeous Grape and the rock the edges with Blackberry Bliss. This card is quite simple and hopefully I will be able to send it out soon.





Challenge Used: #GDP200
Stamp Sets: Daisy Lane
Colors: Gorgeous Grape, Blackberry Bliss, Shaded Spruce
Paper: Whisper White, Shaded Spruce
Others:  Dots (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment