Tuesday, July 23, 2019

7/23/19 - Birthday Wishes

Happy Tuesday - Today's card is using 2 challenges - Global Design Project (Theme) & Sketch Challenge. When I went to OnStage with Tobe, I borrowed one of her stamp set and stamped few images in Basic Black to use in the future and it was perfect for this card. I used the stitched rectangle framelits and use the markers to color in the pens. The colors I picked are from the Twinkle Twinkle Star DSP, except Night of Navy as I don't have the marker for it. I also used Timeless Texture to stamp the background for some interest. I hope you like the card I am sharing today.







Challenge Used: #573, #GDP199
Stamp Sets: Crafty Friend, Timeless Texture. Tinny Tiny Birthday
Colors: Petal Pink, Blueberry Bushel, Gray Granite, Coastal Cabana, Soft Sea Foam Paper: Whisper White, Twinkle Twinkle Star DSP, Coastal Cabana, Soft Sea Foam Others:  Stitched Rectangle Framelits,  Dimensional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment