Wednesday, July 10, 2019

7/10/19 - It's Your Time to Shine

Today's card is using 2 different challenges - Create a Smile & HSS Color Challenges. I rarely participate in color challenges because I am just not to creative with it so I am glad I took the plunge and combine it with something else. I stamped the medium daisy with Petal Pink and Calypso Coral and layer them together and used the DSP to complete the 3rd color challenge. I added a really fun sentiment and a twin to finish it off. Also, I added some droplets to the middle of the daisy for some interest. I hope you like this card I am sharing today! 











Challenge Used: HSS#318 & Create a Smile Sketch
Stamp Sets: Daisy Lane,

Colors: Petal Pink, Calypso Coral,
Paper: Whisper White, Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP
Others:  Dimension, Nature Poem's Twine, Droplet (retired), Medium Daisy Punch 

3 comments:

  1. A great card covering both challenges - sometimes the colour challenges help us to try colours we wouldn't normally use which is a real challenge - I'm glad you join in with us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an excellent job with our colors! You should participate more often! Love those peachy colored daisies! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the daisies! Perfect card for encouragement! Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete