Tuesday, July 16, 2019

7/16/19 - Global Design Project - Hello

Happy Tuesday - Today's card is using Global Design Project sketch! When I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to use Accented Blooms. I am slowly getting use to using Stampin' Blends, I still have a lot to learn of course but I think I am starting to *get* it and know how to use it more often. I like the versatile of the set because you can color in whatever you have on hand. You can use Watercolor Pencils, even Ink pad with Blender Pens you can create a beautiful scene! I hope you like this card today!
GDP198


Challenge Used: #GDP198
Stamp Sets: Accented Blooms
Colors: Memento Black, Daffodil Delights, Highland Heather, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Lovely Lipstick (All Stampin' Blends) Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Lovely LipstickOthers:  Artisan Pearls, Old Olive Twine (retired), Tailored Tag Punch, 

No comments:

Post a Comment