Wednesday, July 17, 2019

7/17/19 - CASE-ing Tuesday #208 - Happy Day

Today's card is with FB page - CASE-ing Tuesday #208. Page 123 on the current SU annual catalog. Instead of using the vellum for the layer, I used the retired Glassin Paper for it. I paired it up with Friend Like You, one of the new stamp set I picked as one of my freebie when I ordered. I think the Lovely Lip Stick might be a little too strong of the colors to use, since rest of the colors are pretty soft. Hope you enjoy the card anyway. Have a good Hump Day!





Challenge Used: #208
Stamp Sets: Friend Like you

Colors: Soft Sea Foam, Balmy Blue, Petal Pink, Lovely Lipstick
Paper: Whisper White, With All My Love DSP (retired),
Others:  Timeless Label Punch, 3/16" Braided Linen Trim, Dimensional, Glassin Paper (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment