Sunday, July 7, 2019

7/7/9 - FMS395 - Just Checking On You

Happy Sunday!! Another beautiful day here in Chicagoland, it's been totally awesome but a little too humid for me! Today's card is using Freshly Made Sketch! I decided to make this into a card I can send to one of my customer whom is a librarian and bought Check You Out stamp set! I used mostly the current Stampin' Up 2019-2021 in-colors with Granny Apple Green! I love how cute the worm is - like a bookworm, get it? I kept the card simple and true to the sketch. Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend!



Challenge Used: FMS395
Stamp Sets: Check You Out
Colors: Granny Apple Green, 2019-2021 in-colors
Paper: Whisper White, Granny Apple Green Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP
Others: Circle Framelits, Rhinestone, 3/16" Braided Linen Trim. 

No comments:

Post a Comment