Monday, July 8, 2019

7/8/19 - CTS#329 - Happy Birthday

Happy Monday - today's card is so cute that I can't wait to send it to a dear friend of my for her upcoming birthday!! The card used CAS(E) this Sketch for the inspiration. I just LOVE this awesome stamp set and I know all my book lover friends would enjoy this stamp set as well. I used the With All My Love DSP and pair it with the current stamp set. I cut out all the books and also the worm and added the Happy Birthday for a friend. There are lots of fun sentiments in this set, I think it's also great for graduation card. Hope you like this card today!

PS - Starting in June, I will move my blog over to Blogger, you can visit me HERE!




Challenge Used: CTS#329
Stamp Sets: Check You Out
Colors: Soft Sea Foam, Lovely Lipstick, Crum Cake, Balmy Blue, Flirty Flamingo Paper: Whisper White, With All My Love DSP, Others: Silver Twine, Dimensional, Rhinestone, 

No comments:

Post a Comment