Tuesday, December 17, 2019

12/17/19 - CASE-ing Tuesday - Snowman

Today's card is using CASE-ing Tuesday on FB from page 29 of the current holiday catalog. Again, I can't stress enough how much I love our catalog for inspiration. This layout is simple but you can make it into more of layering cards if you want. I kept it simple and clean by just using the DSP on the Whisper White cardstock and added some *bling* to jazz it up a little bit. I continue to use the Snowman stamp set for my card this week as I want to make as much Christmas cards as I can to use for this/next year! I hope you like the card I am sharing today!



Making Memories with Michelle CASEing Tuesday




Challenge: #230
Stamp Sets: Snowman
Colors: Memento Black, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Blueberry Bushel
Paper: Whisper White, Let It Snow Specialty DSP, Basic Black
Others: Dimensional, Rhinestone 

No comments:

Post a Comment