Monday, December 9, 2019

12/9/19 - CASE-ing Tuesday - Merry Christmas


Happy Monday! Finally made a card today using CASE-ing Tuesday (on FB). I am def. behind on creating more Christmas and using up my Snowman DSP but I will try my best. If not, I will have to continue to use this stamp set to create more holiday cards for 2020. We are CASEing Holiday catalog pg. 12 and I decided to just use one stamp image of Snowman instead a row of them. I colored it in with Watercolor Pencils and paired it with Blender Pen. I really like how this turned out and I think with the given dimension, I can make multiple of this! I hope you like the card I am sharing today.



Challenge: #228
Stamp Sets: Snowman Season
Colors: Stazon Black, Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Let It Snow DSP
Others: Watercolor Pencil, Blender Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment