Monday, December 30, 2019

12/30/19 - CAS(E) this Sketch - Heartwarming Memories

Happy Monday! I was away to Indiana at my in-laws for the Christmas holidays, it was kind of relaxing. Sadly I had to check my work emails but it was nice overall and I am so glad to be home again! Today's card is using CAS(E) this sketch challenge. I am always looking for a good design to use to create a batch of Christmas cards and also used up the DSP that I got for the holidays and I think this is such a good one. In the Snowman DSP, there are few busy patterns that I just don't know how to use and showcase and I think this will be a good layout. Paired up the busy pattern with a more subtle one. I hope you like this card I am sharing today and hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas break.



Challenge: CTS#352
Stamp Sets: Let It Snow
Colors: Real Red, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Whisper White, Let It Snow Specialty DSP, Real Red
Others: Holiday Rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment