Thursday, January 2, 2020

1/2/20 - Let It Snow Christmas Cards

Happy 2020!! I hope everyone had a great New Year celebration. For me, sadly it's back to work. Today I want to share a batch of cards I made few days ago. Since the new Occasion Catalog is coming out tomorrow - 1/3/2020, I need to use up some of my retired Christmas Paper and build back my inventories. These 4 cards are following a card I designed last month and I thought it's a great way to use up / show case the designer paper. I will be placing an order soon for some new goodies from the 2020 Occasion Catalog then I will have more new *toys* to play with!





Challenge: N/A
Stamp Sets: Let It Snow
Colors: Blueberry Bushel, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Whisper White, Let It Snow Specialty DSP, Blueberry Bushel,
Others: Holiday Rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment