Monday, January 6, 2020

1/6/2020 - CAS(E) this Sketch - Happy Day

Another Monday - I made a very quick and easy card today using the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge. The simple layout always give me a little hard to create something because you can keep it simple or you can go all out and make it extra special. I decided to keep it quick and simple but just cutting out the Hummingbird from the DSP and also use the DSP to be one of the layer. I also embossed the Terracotta Tile with an embossing folder. Then I added a quick sentiment and with some trim and voila, here is a birthday card ready at your finger tip! I hope you like this card I am sharing today!




Challenge: CTS#353
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Birthday
Colors: Crushed Curry
Paper: Very Vanilla, Terracotta Tile, Mosaic Mood DSP,
Others: Stitched Shaped Dies, Banner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment