Friday, January 31, 2020

1/31/2020 - CAS(E) this Sketch & TGIF Challenges - Amour

Happy Friday - Today's card is using 2 challenges - TGIF & CAS(E) this Sketch! These 2 are my favorite challenge site and I am very thrilled to be able to combine them together. I decided to use the current SU Mini Catalog paper and the related suite items for this card. For the heart paper doily, I use my exacto knife to cut out the heart and pop it on dimensional and then the sentiment are also added onto the mini dimensional for more layering. I really like how simple this card turned out, I hope you like it too.







Challenge: #tgifc249 & CTS#357
Stamp Sets: Parisian Beauty,
Colors: Flirty Flamingo
Papers: Whisper White, From My Heart DSP,
Others:  Dimensional, Heart Doily, Classic Label Punch, Metallic Pearls, 

No comments:

Post a Comment