Friday, January 3, 2020

1/3/2020 - The Paper Fun Challenge - Thanks for Being You

Happy Friday! Today's card is created for The Paper Fun Challenge - Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Friendship. It's also using a sketch from FB CASE-ing Tuesday. I wanted to do more watercoloring / coloring this year so I pulled out an image I can color from Free As A Bird stamp set. I used the blender pen to make sure the coloring smooth out itself so you can't see any lines. I finished the card with a cute ribbon and a sentiment that's suitable to give to a friend! I hope you like this card I am sharing today!  




Challenge: #13
Stamp Sets: Free As a Bird
Colors: Bermuda Bay, Stazon Ink
Paper: Whisper White, Bird Ballard DSP, Bermuda Bay,
Others: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Very Vanilla 3/8" Scalloped Trim

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Card Pam and Welcome to the Paper Funday Challenges Team! Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete