Friday, January 17, 2020

1/17/2020 - Global Design & CAS Colours Sketches - Rain Or Shine

Happy Friday! Today's card is using 2 challenges: Global Design Theme Challenge and CAS Colours  Sketch. The theme I decided to go with is Celebrate Friendship! This is a perfect sentiment for dear friend that may be far away but on your mind. I pulled out my newly arrived stamp set from the SU Mini Catalog and paired it with the current 2019-2021 in-colors. I also used a very fun and easy technique called Paper Piecing technique, where you stamped the image onto a designer paper and cut it out. I did that with the umbrella and the rain boots. It's hard to see but I also color in the rain boots a little bit for some dimension. I hoe you enjoy this quick and easy card today, thank you for stopping by!

 






Challenge: #353 & #GDP223
Stamp Sets: Under My Umbrella Bundle
Colors:  Terracotta Tile,
Paper: Whisper White, 2019 - 2021 in-colors DSP, Crumb Cake,
Others: Umbrella Builder Punch, Dimensional, Flower Embellishment (retired), Stitched Rectangle Dies.

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, I love the umbrella and boots. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet design. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete