Saturday, January 18, 2020

1/18/2020 - CASE-ing Tuesday - Life's Showers Bring Love's Flowers

Today's card is using CASEing-Tuesday on Facebook - for 2020 Sale-A-Bration on page 15. I always love this site because they actually give you dimension of each pieces. So instead of overlapping for the designer series paper, I just lined them up straight. I used the new stamp set I just got from the current Mini Catalog. For the oval part, I decided to just go with a simple ribbon. Hope you like this card I am sharing today!




Challenge: #234
Stamp Sets: Under My Umbrella Bundle
Colors:  Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake.
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, From My Heart Specialty Paper
Others: Umbrella Builder Punch, Dimensional, Red Glimmer Paper, Flirty Flamingo Ribbon (retired) 

No comments:

Post a Comment