Monday, March 22, 2021

3/22/2021 - Global Design Project #284- Happy Birthday

Happy Monday – Today’s card is using Global Design Project #284 CASE! I pulled out my Flowering Blooms stamp set and colored it with Watercolor Pencils and Aqua Painter to smooth out the lines. I used the a die to cut out a piece of DSP and layer it underneath the flower image. The card is finished with a sentiment, ribbon and some pearls. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today.

 

 


Challenge: #GDP284
Stamp Set: Flowering Blooms, Itty Bitty Birthday,   
Colors: Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Stazon Black,  
Others: Dimension, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Watercolor Pencils, Aqua Painter, Blushing Bride 3/8” Metallic Ribbon,    
Papers: Whisper White, Peony Garden DSP, Flirty Flamingo,


No comments:

Post a Comment