Monday, March 29, 2021

3/29/2021 - Make My Monday #145 Easter/Spring Craft - Happy Easter

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Easter/Spring Craft! I don’t really have any bunny image stamp set but I remember I have this wreath bundle that’s perfect for this! I used the die cuts of leaves and flowers with subtle colors of cardstock and then I stamped the eggs images on Whisper White and one of Granny Apple Green and on the same cardstock. Few of the eggs are pop up on dimension for more of the interest. Then to finish the card of, I just stamped the Happy Easter sentiment. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today and be sure to check out the challenges and join us there!

 

 


Challenge: #145
Stamp Set: Build a Wreath    
Colors: Bermuda Bay, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green
Others: Dimensional, Build a Wreath Dies,  
Papers: Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Purple Posey, Green (retired),  


No comments:

Post a Comment