Monday, March 15, 2021

3/15/2021 - Make My Monday #144 Clean and Simple - Your Kindness

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Clean & Simple Card. I wanted to do a simple and fun technique – Masking so I used a scratch paper and used my Layering Circle Dies to cut out the biggest circle and then used my sponge to ink up the circle with Rococo Rose. The big flower image is inked up with Pretty Peacock and then the sentiment is from the same stamp set. Can you tell that I used most of the soon to be retired 2019-2021 In-Colors? I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 

 


Challenge: #144
Stamp Set: Flowering Blooms,     
Colors: Pretty Peacock, Rococo Rose, Terracotta Tile
Others: Rhinestone, Layering Circle Dies, Sponge.
Papers: Whisper White, Rococo Rose,


2 comments:

  1. Stunning CAS card with a fabulous sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty this is Pamela! I love the way you've shown off the flower with that softly inked circle. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete