Thursday, March 11, 2021

3/11/2021 - Well Suited Bundle - You're the Best

Whenever I have a new stamp set or bundle to play with, I couldn’t wait and usually wanted to play with it right away. I just rec’d my order yesterday and finally have time to play with it today after feeling much better after my appointment. I used the DSP along with the stamp set. Sadly my dies are still on backorder and hopefully it will get here soon so I can create more card using this bundle. I think this card turned out pretty good, very simple and elegant. Hope like this quick card I am sharing today.

 


Challenge: N/A
Stamp Set: Handsomely Suited,    
Colors: Basic Gray, Pacific Point,    
Others: Dimensional, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Embroidered Ribbon, Watercolor Pencil, Aqua Painter,
Papers: Whisper White, Well Suited DSP, Basic Gray,  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment