Tuesday, March 9, 2021

3/9/2021 - Cardz 4 Guyz #266 For Teenager - Hope Your Day

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Teenager Card. For them, can’t really make a cutey card so I decided to go with a more *adult theme* and make it a coffee card, because I think now a day they like to hang out at Starbucks, right?! I used Stampin’ Up Markers for the coffee cups images and cut it out Stitched Nested Label Dies. I also added a ribbon underneath for some interests. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!

 

 


Challenge: #266
Stamp Set: Press On  
Colors: Blueberry Bushel/Pineapple Punch/Pretty Peacock/Seaside Spray/Real Red/Call Me Clover/Gray Granite Markers,
Others: Dimensional, Stitched Nested Label Dies, Ribbon (retired)   
Papers: Whisper White,, 2019-2021 In-Colors DSP pack


2 comments:

  1. Oh yes...My kind of card!! I have found I am drawn to all the coffee stamp sets!! Way to go inspiring others as our new challenge goes live today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the Pretty Peacock background. I am sure going to miss this color. The colorful coffee cups add such a great pop.

    ReplyDelete