Monday, March 14, 2022

3/14/2022 - Make My Monday #170 Purple/Yellow/Blue - You Are Amazing

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are doing color challenge - Blue/Purple/Yellow. I decided to color in the background with re-inkers and watercolor painter to create color blocks and then use the dies for this You Are Amazing card. It may be hard to see but the Basic Black cut out with the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today and be sure to check out everyone’s creation and join us there!


 

 



Challenge: #170
Stamp Set: N/A
Colors: Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather,     
Papers: Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Basic Black.
Others: Amazing Thanks Die, Stitched Rectangle Dies,  

No comments:

Post a Comment