Tuesday, March 22, 2022

3/22/2022 - Cardz 4 Guyz #292 Equinox Seasonal Changes - Happy Birthday

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making Equinox Seasonal Changes (Spring!) and when I think of spring, I think of green trees and nice weather since we are in the Midwest. This stamp set is 2 steps so you can see I stamped the 2 images with 2 different colors. I just decided to put it on the tag, something different. I finished the card with a red bird and a sentiment. I hope you enjoy this card I am sharing today and be sure to check out everyone’s creation.

 

 



Challenge: #292
Stamp Set: Beauty of Friendship
Colors: Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, Gray Granite,
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Old Olive, 
Others: Dimension, Beautiful Tree Dies, Tag Punch, Beauty of the Earth, Old Olive Twine (retired),


1 comment:

  1. Sweetness!! I love the pop of red...that birdie brings life to this tag card!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new “Equinox Seasonal Change” challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete