Monday, March 28, 2022

3/28/22 - Make My Monday #171 Use a Stencil - Thank You

Welcome back to another week of challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making card using Stencil! I love the subtle affects that it help brings another dimension of the card. For this one, I used a background stencil with Crumb Cake to create a background on the bottom right corner and paired it with the silhouette of the Harvest Dies. To finish the card I used the linen thread to tie the die cut images together and finish it with a Thank You sentiment. I hope you enjoyed the card I am sharing today and make sure to join us at the challenge!


 


Challenge: #171
Stamp Set: Nature’s Harvest   
Colors: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede,   
Paper: Whisper White, Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso 
Others: Harvest Die, Linen Thread, Seasonal Decorative Mask (retired),  

2 comments:

  1. This is a clean and beautiful card. Using just a bit of stencil and flowers to one side is perfect! I will try to case this as I tend to use too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simple use of the stencil for the background is a fabulous background for this clean and simple card. Beautiful! Such an inspiration for those playing along with MMM.

    ReplyDelete