Monday, September 30, 2024

10/21/24 - Make My Monday#237 Spooky / Halloween - Hapyp Halloween with Playful Ghosts,

As we get closer to Halloween, I need to seize the opportunity to make more Halloween cards! Today’s at Make My Monday will be my last chance to do so. I made a really simple one that you can duplicate to pass out with your friends. I used 3 different circle punches with different colors of cardstock and then stamped the images. I placed them down on a white cardstock and finished it with a sentiment that I stamped on yellow – more halloween colors too! Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.





Stamp Set: Playful Ghosts,  
Colors: Momento Black,   
Paper: White, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Daffadel Delight, Pumpkin Pie         
Others: Dimension, 1 3/8”, 2” and 2 3/8” Circle Punches,       

No comments:

Post a Comment