Monday, October 14, 2024

10/14/24 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #599 - Timeless Arrangement I appreicate you.

Hi crafters! Welcome back to another challenge here at Atlantic Hearts Sketch and today I have a really elegant card for you that I’ve created. I used the retired Timeless Arrangement to arrange a bunch of flowers/leaves around the sentiment by using some soft pastel colors. And on the background, sponge the colors that we used for the arrangement to make it pop a little. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 




Challenge: #599
Stamp Set: Timeless Arrangement  
Colors: Balmy Blue, Daffadel Delight, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green, Pecan Pie,
Paper: White, Balmy Blue, Daffadel Delight, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green,    
Others: Dimension, Timeless Arrangement Dies, Perenial Dies, Blender Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment