Monday, October 7, 2024

10/7/24 - Make My Monday#236 Kid's Friendly - Pets & More

First Make My Monday challenge here for October and we are making Kid Friendly card. I pulled out Pets & More stamp set because I think it’s so perfect for making furry friend card that are suitable for kids! I stamped the fox image in Wild Wheat and cut him out with scissor and adhered onto Boho Blue circle cardstock. The sentiment is from another online exculsive set as well. As you can see, I used mostly the 2023-2025 In-Colors. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 




Challenge: #236
Stamp Set: Pets & More, Happy Little Things   
Colors: Wild Wheat, Black, Cooper Clay    
Paper: White, Cooper Clay DSP, Boho Blue, 
Others: Dimension, 2 3/8” Circle Punch, Stampin’ Markers, Dots,        

No comments:

Post a Comment