Tuesday, October 15, 2024

10/15/2024 - Cardz 4 Guyz #358 T is for....... - T is for Trick or Treat with Playful Ghost

Hi everyone! Welcome back to another Cardz 4 Guyz challenge and this week I am the host and I am doing T is for….. Trick or Treat! Oringally when I came up with this idea, I was going to make a tree card (how easy is that) Then I realized that Halloween is just around the corner and this is the perfect occasion for a Trick or Treat card! The image is stamped and colored with Stampin’ Blends and I can’t forget about the sentiment, right?! I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge and let me know what your T is for.





Challenge: #358
Stamp Set: Playful Ghost,   
Colors: Momento Black, Stampin Blends (Pumpkin Pie / Daffadel Delight)  
Paper: White, Celebration for all Occasion (retired), Highland Heather,     
Others: Dimension, 2 ½” Circle Punch, 1” Circle Punch, Pearls,   

No comments:

Post a Comment