Thursday, October 17, 2024

10/17/24 - Cardz 4 Galz #236 Color Challenge - Playful Ghosts

Today’s at Cardz 4 Galz, we are making cards that contain Black/Purple/Orange/Green and guess what, I used them ALL!! I am usually not good at color challenge but I found a safe way to do that – creating background using those colors!! I used 2 different circle negatives and sponge the color to use as a background. Then I used Stazon Black to stamp the images and colored it in with Watercolor Pencil and Blender Pen to smooth out the lines. Orange circles has a pumpkin, Purple circle has a cute *witch* on a bloom with coordiating coloring. Then the green circle has a sentiment. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


Our blog badge



Challenge: #236
Stamp Set: Playful Ghosts,   
Colors: Highland Heather, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Stazon  
Paper: White, 
Others: 2” Circle Punch, 2 ¼” Circle Punch, Blending Brush, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens,    

No comments:

Post a Comment