Thursday, September 12, 2024

9/12/24 - Cardz 4 Galz #234 Coloring - Halloween with Playful Ghosts,

Welcome back to Cardz 4 Galz and this week I am the hostess for the Coloring challenge! I always like coloring since I was a little girls so now I can combine card-making with coloring, why not! For this Halloween card, I used Stampin’ Blends to coloring the images (pumpkins) and a fun sentiment – Boo, like the ghost is popping out of the pumpkin, cute right?! I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

Our blog badge




Challenge: #234
Stamp Set: Playful Ghosts,  
Colors: Black, Peach Pie/Daffadel Delight Stampin’ Blends,  
Paper: White, 2024-2026 In-Colors DSP, Iconic Celebration, Summer Splash,      
Others: Dimension, Stylish Shaped Dies, Pernineel Postage Dies,   

No comments:

Post a Comment