Tuesday, September 17, 2024

9/17/2024 - Cardz 4 Guyz #356 Dry/Wet Embossing - A Little Latte DSP with Happy Little Things

Today at Cardz 4 Guyz we are adding Dry/Wet Embossing onto our card! I remember embossing folder as one of the first, easy fun techniques that I used very early on on my cards! I know it’s hard to see on this card but I emobossed the White cardstock with a subtle embossing folder and paired it with A Little Latte DSP. I used multiple designs from the DSP on this card, and all cut into 1” x 4” to start and trim to fit. I added a bold sentiment and colored it in with Stampin’ Blends. I really like how this card turned out and I hope you like it too! Remember to join us at the challenge and share your creation!






Challenge: #356
Stamp Set: Happy Little Things,     
Colors: Momento Black, Pecan Pie/Calypo Coral Stampin’ Blends,
Paper: White, A Little Latte DSP, Crushed Curry,   
Others: Dimension, Stylish Shapes, Happy Labels Pick a Punch, Adhesive Swirls Dots,  

No comments:

Post a Comment