Friday, September 6, 2024

9/6/24 - My Time To Craft #542 Trees - Frosted Forest Mask Happy Birthday

Happy Friday and welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at My Time to Craft and this week we are adding some textures onto our cards! Defintion of textures can be different from person to person but for me, it’s 1) using embossing folder and 2) using emblishement (ribbon or dots) and that’s exactly what I did on my card! I used one of the newer base colors from Stampin’ Up – Basie Beige! I also use the DSP from Iconic Celebration from Online Exculsive! I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.






Challenge: #542
Stamp Set: N/A 
Colors: Momento Black, Moody Mauve/Mossy Meadow Markers,
Paper: Basic Beige, Iconic Celebration DSP, Moody Mauve,    
Others: Dimension, Everyday Details Dies, Dots, Mossy Meadow Ribbon,

No comments:

Post a Comment