Tuesday, September 3, 2024

9/3/2024 - Cardz 4 Guyz #355 Natuical Theme Card - Lifebuoy with Circle Dies

How is it possible that we are in September already?! Today’s card is our first challenge of the month at Cardz 4 Guyz and we are making Nautical Theme card. I don’t own any boat image so I decided to creative and use the circle dies to create a  Lifebuoy card with White and Red cardstock. I also picked a piece of DSP that kind of have the underwater feels and stamped some water bubbles around it. I hope you enjoyed this creative card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 

Challenge: #355
Stamp Set: Simply Said, Submarine Life,
Colors: Boho Blue, Black,       
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Cheerful Daisy DSP (retired),    
Others: Dimension, Layering Circle Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies  

No comments:

Post a Comment