Monday, August 26, 2024

8/26/2024 - Make My Monday#233 Beach - Sending Oceans of Love

Happy Monday and welcome back to another Make My Monday card challenge and this week we are making Beach Theme card. As you can see, I need to be a little creative with this card. I didn’t have any stamp set related to Beach but I found the fun and cute stamp images from Submarine Life and create an ocean underworld scene! The seaweed image was originally a water jet image but I used it like a seaweed and then added all the fun, under the sea creatures! I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and join us and let’s be creative together!





Challenge: #233
Stamp Set: Submarine Life,          
Colors: Crumb Cake, Highland Heather, Soft Seafoam, Flirty Flamingo, Boho Blue, Peach Pie,
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink,   
Others: Dimension,

No comments:

Post a Comment