Friday, August 9, 2024

8/9/24 - My Time To Craft #540 Back to School - Many Thanks for Teachers

Can you guys believe that it’s August already?! For some of us, we still have one more month to go for summer! I am the host at My Time to Craft this week the theme is back to school! I have this awesome stamp set called Many Thanks and it comes with a cute pencil image that’s perfect for teacher’s card! I colored in the pencil with Stampin’ Blends and cut it out and added a sentiment that’s perfect for the teachers. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.






Challenge: #540
Stamp Set: Many Thanks,         
Colors: Momento Black, Azure Afternoon, Stampin’ Blends (Summer Splash, Peach Pie)
Paper: Whisper White, Cheerful Daisy DSP, Azure Afternoon,    
Others: Dimension, Gems, Perennial Postage Dies,

No comments:

Post a Comment