Thursday, August 22, 2024

8/22/24 - Cardz 4 Galz #232 Pretty In Pink - Just for You with Attention Shopper

Happy Thursday and welcome back to Pink Thursday! That’s right, today at Cardz 4 Galz, we are making pink card and guess what, Stampin’ Up actually have a color called Pretty in Pink! I used the 2024-2025 In-Colors DSP (Pretty in Pink) as a base and work off that to create the rest – bouqet of flowers and champagne. I used the Stampin’ Markers to color them in and to add some shine, I added Wink a Stella on the flowers. To finish, of course I needed to add some pink sequins! Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

Our blog badge




Challenge: #232
Stamp Set: Attention Shoppers            
Colors: Flirty Flamingo 
Paper: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, 2024-2026 In-Colors DSP, 
Others: Dimension, Pink Sequins, Attention Shopper Dies, Spotlight on Nature Dies,  

No comments:

Post a Comment