Tuesday, August 6, 2024

8/6/2024 - Cardz 4 Guyz #353 Camping/Outdoor - Blimp Card

Welcome back to our first challenge here in August and this week we are making Camping/Outdoor cards. I decided to think outside of the box and created a blimp card, it’s an outdoor activity, right?! I saw a similar card on Pinterest where they created a cloud and decided to CASE it using the Border Dies. The colors I used are mostly from the 2023-2025 In-Colors. The perfect sentiment is added as it’s floating around in the sky. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!






Challenge: #353
Stamp Set: Submarine Life,       
Colors: Pebble Path, Wild Wheat, Boho Blue, Copper Clay,  
Paper: Whisper White, 2024-2026 In-Colors DSP, Balmy Blue,     
Others: Dimension, Submarine Punch, Border Dies (retired),      

No comments:

Post a Comment