Wednesday, August 14, 2024

8/14/24 - SUOC #358 Favorite Technique - Pastel with Blender Pens for Playful Ghosts

Today I am sharing a quick card I used SUO Challenge – favorite technique for this Halloween card. I decided to use Stampin’ Pastel with Blender Pen for this coloring technique. This is the first time I used Pastel not sure if I like the result but it’s always nice to try a new technique. Thanks for stopping by.

 



Challenge: #358
Stamp Set: Playful Ghosts,                
Colors: Stampin’ Pastel, Pebble Path,     
Paper: Whisper White, Highland Heather, 
Others: Dimension, 1” Circle Punch, Stylish Dies,                

5 comments:

  1. I think it turned out awesome--it gives a soft almost "transparent" look to the ghost! fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at SUOC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute and I do like using the Blends too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela, this is so cute and in Halloween trending colors this year. Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you back on August 27!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice. I think you did a good job with the pastel and coloring. Thanks for playing at the SUOC

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute ghost. The coloring technique you used gives the color area an almost translucent/ghostly feel.

    ReplyDelete