Friday, August 23, 2024

8/23/24 - My Time To Craft #541 Trees - Frosted Forest Mask Happy Birthday

Happy Friday and welcome back to another challenge here at My Time To Craft and this week we are making Tree cards! I decdied to purchse the Frosted Forest Decorative Mask without the coordinating bundles to see if I can just sponge the tree this way and how it looks, I think the result is not so bad, right?! It just doesn’t have the outlines of the tree  but kind of give it a little different kind of looks – like watercoloring. I used 3 different shades of green and then adhered it to a piece of Designer Series Paper. I added a Happy Birthday sentiment on the bottom. I hope yu enjoyed the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!





Challenge: #541
Stamp Set: Simply Said               
Colors: Soft Seafoam, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Momento Black,    
Paper: Whisper White, Wildly Flowring DSP, Soft Seafoam 
Others: Dimension, Radiated Dies  Stylish Shape Dies, Gems, Forested Forest Decorative Mask,               

No comments:

Post a Comment