Tuesday, August 20, 2024

8/20/2024 - Cardz 4 Guyz #354 Sunrise/Sunsets - Circle Saying Congratulations!

Today’s theme at Cardz 4 Guyz is a fun one – Sunrise/Sunset and right away I knew I want to use Circle Saying stamp set (retired). It has a wonderful image that you can color in with anything you like. I used the Watercolor Pencils with Blender Pens for this and paired it up with the retired 2022-2024 In-Colors. This is also another set of cards that I made for my husband – he needs some for the upcoming graduating students and the image is just perfect for it. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to join us at the challenge.





Challenge: #354
Stamp: Circle Saying (retired), Label Me Bold, Watercolor Pencils,
Colors: Night of Navy,   
Paper: White, 2022-2024 In-Colors DSP,   
Others: Dimension, Circle Layering Dies, 2 3/8” Circle Punch, Blender Pens

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!! I love this Circle Sayings set...I can't believe didn't think of it for this challenge!! Sun and Surf...doesn't get much better!! Once again you have offered great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new “sunset//sunrise” challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! It is gonna be fun seeing sunrises and sunsets displayed on paper!! #C4G354

    ReplyDelete