Sunday, September 15, 2024

9/15/2024 - Sparkles Challenge #180 - Fall/Autumn Card with Frosted Forest Mask

Welcome back to another monthly challenge at Sparkle and this month we are making Fall/Autumn card! I purchashed the Froested Forest Decorative Mask without the bundle and hoping to make some quick and easy card just using the ink pads! I picked the colors that represent the fall color palletes and it turns out really awesome! I added pumpkin DSP and a ribbon to keep it simple. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 



Challenge: #180
Stamp Set: N/A
Colors: Cajune Craze, Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie,        
Paper: Whisper White, Pecan Pie, Iconic Celebration DSP, 
Others: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Crumb Cake Twine, Froested Forest Mask, Sponge, Dots   

No comments:

Post a Comment