Monday, September 23, 2024

9/23/24 - Make My Monday#235 Create your background - Playful Ghosts

Welcome back to another Make My Monday here and this week we are making our own background! This is a perfect way for me to create a Halloween card and create a background since I don’t have any Halloween related paper to show case. I sponge the White cardstock with Peach Pie  and then stamped the bag images around the frame. The dracula is colored in with Stampin’ Blends and cut out and put on a dimension. I hope you liked this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 




Challenge: #235
Stamp Set: Playful Ghosts,       
Colors: Peach Pie, Highland Heather/Granny Apply Green Stampin’ Blends, Black  
Paper: White, 2024-2026 In-Colors DSP, Granny Apple Green, 
Others: Dimension, Pearls, Blending Brush,

No comments:

Post a Comment