Monday, August 17, 2026

8/17/26 - Atlantic Hearts #695 - Boardwalk Fun Celebrate

Today at Atlantic Hearts Challenge, I turned the sketch into an easy fun fold card! Did you also see that I made it into a horizontal card?! The card base is just a quarter of a card stock (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") with a DSP, the flap is 3 1/2" Wide by 4 3/4: and score at 1/4" so it adhered on the back of the card base. From there, you just simply decorate it as you wish. As you can see, the flap and the below DSP are 2 different designs. Since it's still kind of summertime - I used the Ferris Wheel to remind me how fun it was to ride on it. I used 3 different colors for the carts! Hope this card inspired you to join us at the challenge. 





Challenge: #695

Stamps: Boardwalk Fun, 
Colors: Summer Splash, 
Papers: White, Boardwalk Fun DSP, Blackberry Bliss, Summer Splash, Crushed Curry, Petunia Pop, 
Others: Dimension, Boardwalk Fun Dies, 

No comments:

Post a Comment