Happy Monday and today I am the host at Make My Monday and we are making Boardwalk theme card. This card is also a DT card shared at Girlz Rebels for Anything Goes. I created a fun Ferris Wheel with a wobble card. I wanted to do a spinner card but only have those wobbles on hand so wanted to see if that works too, and it does! I cut out the Ferris Wheel in White and Black, in between put a wobble. The palm trees are color with Stampin' Blends, and I used 3 different color of cardstocks for the carts. I love how this card turned out and can't wait to see your creation!
Stamps: Boardwalk Fun,
Colors: Summer Splash, Pecan Pie Blends,
Papers: White, Boardwalk Fun DSP, Summer Splash, Crushed Curry, Petunia Pop, Early Espresso,
Others: Dimension, Boardwalk Fun Dies, In-Colors Gems Wobblers,



No comments:
Post a Comment