Friday, August 21, 2026

8/21/26 - Alphabet Challenge (I for Insects) - Fern & Floral Card with Butterflies

Summer is coming to an end - I am so sad!! Today at Alphabet Challenge we have I for Insects, and I made a card that has Butterflies on it since I don't really have any other insects stamp sets. This is a quick and easy way if you want to make a different kind of fold - easy flap card. You just take your standard card base and cut at 1 1/4" from both sides to the scoring line and adhere both of side of the panels, leaving the one in the middle to open. Hope you enjoyed this creation and be sure to join us at the challenge. 

DSP - 4 x 4 3/4", cut at 1", 2 3/4", so you have 2 pieces of 1" x 4. 






Challenge: I for Insects 

Stamps: Fern & Floral, 
Colors: Secret Sea, Golden Glow, Crisp Cantaloup Hydranea Hue (stampin' blends)
Papers: White, Fern & Floral DSP, Old Olive, Granny Apple Green, 
Others: Dimension, Fern & Floral Dies, Gems, 

No comments:

Post a Comment