Monday, February 10, 2020

2/10/2020 - Global Design Project / CASE-ing Tuesday - Let's Celebrate You

Happy Monday - Today's card is using CASE-ing Tuesday as well as Theme at Global Design Project (let it grow). I immediately wanted to use this Beautiful Bunch stamp set that I haven't used in awhile because it's always very time consuming to stamp the flowers first and cut it out with Big Shot, yet, the result is always stunning! I took a DSP that's from Birthday Bonanza and use it as a layering piece and underneath I put Whisper White to stamp on. I used most of the colors in the suite except Granny Apple Green for the stem. I am glad to be able to pull out my Mango Melody card base as well. This might be the first time I've used this! I hope you like this creation! 



Challenge: #237 & #GDP227
Stamp Sets: Beautiful Bouquet, Itty Bitty Birthday, 
Colors: Bermuda Bay, Terracotta Tile, Mango Melody, Grapefruit Grove, Granny Apple Green
Papers: Whisper White, Birthday Bonanza, Mango Melody 
Others:  Dimensional, Oval Framelit Dies, 

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to lose kilograms then you have to try this brand new personalized keto meal plan.

    To produce this service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and chefs have united to develop keto meal plans that are useful, suitable, price-efficient, and satisfying.

    Since their grand opening in January 2019, 100's of clients have already completely transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a professional keto meal plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones given by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete