Tuesday, February 18, 2020

2/18/2020 - CAS(E) this Sketch - It's Your Day

Today's card is using CAS(E) this Sketch! I saw lots of wonderful submission for this sketch and couldn't wait to give this a try. I used up some of mine retired DSP (Twinkle Twinkle) and paired it up with the current stamp set - Under my Umbrella. I did a really quick and easy fun technique called Paper Piecing, this is where you stamped the image onto a paper that already has a design with the stamp set and I think it really gives a fun factor for the rain boots and the umbrella. I hope you like this quick card I am sharing today! 


Challenge: #359
Stamp Sets: Under My Umbrella 
Colors: Stazon Black, Crushed Curry, 
Papers: Whisper White, Twinkle Twinkle (retired), Bird Ballard), Daffodil Delight, 
Others:  Classic Label Punch,Dimensional, Decorative Ribbon Punch, Umbrella Builder Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment