Wednesday, February 5, 2020

2/5/2020 - Cute As a Button - Anything Goes with Valentine's Day

Happy Wednesday! I am very honored to be on the design team for The Paper Fun Challenge. I will be using some digital images as well as my Stampin' Up goodies along with all the challenges. February is my first month with the team and we are using Cute As a Button image along with a twist - Valentien's Day. I used the SU watercolor pencils to color in the image and then I used my Blender Pen to smooth out the color on the cardstock. For the heart balloon, I used the heart image from the designer series paper called - From My Heart DSP along with the coordinating punch!

Please join us at The Paper Fun Challenge this month, we would love to see your creation!


Challenge:  February 2020 - The Paper Fun Challenge 
Stamp Sets: Label Me Bold
Colors: Lovely Lipstick
Papers: Whisper White, Sugar Plum, From My Heart DSP,
Others: Heart Punch Pack, Dimensional, SU Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen 

No comments:

Post a Comment