Monday, February 24, 2020

2/24/2020 - CASE-ing Tuesday - Thank You Big Time

Happy Monday - Today's card is using CASE-ing Tuesday on Facebook. I combined two different suite together, the paper is from Birthday Bonanza Suite and the stamp set, although it's also related to creature but not from the same suite - it's called Animal Friends. I used the colors in the DSP and color in the giraffe and also for the color scheme. It's blended with the SU Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pen. I am hoping this card will make it out to one of my customer in the near future. Hope you like this card I am sharing today. 

Challenge: #239
Stamp Sets: Animal Friends, 
Colors: Mango Melody, Memento Black, 
Papers: Whisper White, Birthday Bonanza DSP, Basic Gray, 
Others: Blender Pen, Watercolor Pencils, Stitched Nested Dies, Dimensional, 

No comments:

Post a Comment